You know that you are in Palo Alto when…
1. You see that everyone wears Patagonia clothing during the Fall and Winter.
2. There are more real estate ads in the local newspapers than news.
3. You or someone you know has had a child on the Bing’s waitlist for a few years.
4. When most of your friends come from outside the United States.
5. You or a close friend walk the Dish for regular exercise.
6. You get free downtown parking.
7. You can spot at least
(10 ) 30 Teslas on any given day.
8. You see bikes that you never knew existed.
9. “Startup” is the most used combination word in conversations.
10. Your current home is one quarter the size of your previous home and worth three times the price.
11. Every other person you meet at a party is an investor, a VC or a serial entrepreneur.
12. You don’t actually “Fear the Tree” but go out of your way to support the tree.
13. You and 100 other people are in a line at Philz Coffee.
14. You can get to anywhere in the city in less than 10 minutes.
15. Most people say that they moved here for the education or to work in high tech or both.
16. Organic foods are the norm.
17. You can experience a different country every night via your palate.
18. Lululemon is a household name.
20. Your local school board candidates’ resumes make them look like they are running for presidential elections.
Hope we nailed it! Let us know what you think of Palo Alto or which one is your favorite.
Another entertaining post: You know that you are in the future